Here are the top 10 Rajinikanth Motivational Quotes and Dialogues.
‘Thalaivar SuperStar Rajinikanth’ pera keta udane summa athuruthula’
like that Thalaivar Rajinikanth is the Superstar of the Indian cinema industry. From the ’80s to 2k kids, he is the only superstar.
Moreover, we are all well known about the style of namma thalaivar superstar Rajinikanth and his histories and records. But this article is fully about real-life quotes of him, which will inspire you and motivate you to the correct path. Let us see the changes he can make in this society after his political entry.
10. Sometimes a King needs to prove why he’s King.
The above quote means, “if you are a king and you are not moving around, you would be considered as a statue. So never stop and keep moving.”
9. I am like sun, nobody can touch me and my haters are like stars, nobody can count them.
The quote means to be as fierce as the sun so that nobody can come near you and that’s okay, let your haters be all around the world.
8. I am like a hydrogen balloon even if you put me down, I would fly high !!
The quote means to act like a hydrogen balloon. Even if you throw a hydrogen balloon from top of the 50th floor, it would fly high.
All these photos are in 1:1 format so you don’t have to worry about uploading in WhatsApp status.
7. Move in silence, only speak when its time to say ‘Checkmate’.
The quote means never announce your next step. Before you tell them your plan, show them your plan and let them be amazed by you.
- Vijay Sethupathi Motivational Quotes
- Vijay Deverakonda Motivational Quotes
- Kabir Singh Motivational Quotes
- Dhanush Motivational Quotes
- Sivakarthikeyan Motivational Quotes
6. Do it for the people who want to see you fail.
The quote means some category people always want to see you fail, at least work hard to break their mouths.
5. Make it happen ‘Shock Everyone’.
The quote means dream something different, do something extraordinary, act like you never their help.
4. When a king arrives, no matter how much ever the soldiers’ count is, they have to bend their heads.
The quote means no matter how much ever the strength of an opponent if you have a strong will you are the king.
3. I am on the hunt for the person I am soon to become.
The quote actually means Superstar Rajinikanth’s political entry. He is hunting every single to become Cheif Minister of India and to do good things for the people of Tamilnadu who lies behind his success.
2. The Lion doesn’t turn around when a small dog barks.
As the quote, don’t waste your time by turning around for useless things.
1. I started from nothing, now I don’t stop for anything.
The quote means as we well know he started with nothing. When he entered into cinema, he didn’t even have single money in his pocket.
These are the top 10 Rajinikanth motivational quotes and dialogues.
Note: The quotes used above are specially designed by Kodeeswaran Quotes for people who look out for Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth motivational quotes accordingly.