Worried about your dry and frizzy hair? then this article definitely helps you to get natural hair growth. We know Hair is the most important and attractive part for Humans but most of the people fail to maintain properly. It is essential to take care of your hair on a regular basis. Here is the list of 5 ways to Get silky smooth hair naturally at home.
Some people don’t handle their hair carefully, it makes look them like witch and werewolf. ‘Freaked Generation Bro! It seems like a weird look from common people.
Due to lack of maintenance, lack of moisture, pollution and other external and internal conditions, our hair might look dry and frizzy.
1. Coconut milk mask
You will need a ¼ cup of Boiled rice, Coconut milk, 3 tsp Cornflour.
- Extract coconut milk from the coconut pulp
- Add water to cornflour,
- Mix it well until no lumps are found.
- Grind the boiled rice into a paste
- Now heat a pan and add the cornflour mixture, stir it well.
- Then add the boiled rice paste, mix it well till you get a thick consistency.
- Now add the coconut milk.
- Stir it well for 5 to 7 minutes at the low flame without forming any lumps.
Allow the paste to cool and apply the paste all over the hair. Let it sit for 1 hour and wash your hair, likewise your hair will become Smooth and Silky.
2. Green gram and Fenugreek mask
You will need Green gram, Fenugreek, Coconut milk.
- Take equal proportions of Green gram and Fenugreek accordingly to your hair length.
- Soak them in water for overnight.
- Grind the soaked mixture along with coconut milk to get a paste.
Apply this paste throughout your hair from root to tip. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
3. Banana mask
You will need a Banana, 1 tsp honey, 2 tsp yogurt.
- Smash the banana into a paste.
- Add honey and yogurt to them paste.
- Mix them well.
Apply this paste throughout your hair and wash it after 1 hour.
4. Aloe vera
In this list, Aloe vera is one of the simple ways of getting silky and smoothy hair naturally. You will need only an aloe vera plant.
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera plant.
- Apply the gel throughout your hair.
- Rinse your hair after half an hour else remains it for one full night.
5. Yogurt Mask
You will need a ½ cup of yogurt, Egg white, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Mix the above-mentioned items into a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair.
- Wash your hair with cold water after an hour with a mild shampoo.
I hope these tips will help you grow Smooth, Shiny And Silky Hair Naturally At Home.
Follow any one of the hair masks twice a week on a regular basis. You will get good results on your first use itself. Try it and tell your ratings in the comment section below with Facebook Id.